A well managed Self Managed Superannuation Fund will deliver a great life in retirement. There are many rules and regulations that govern superannuation. So, when you manage your own fund, it's important to get things right. Our experienced professionals will arm you with the right information and oversee your fund. We want you to have real peace of mind regardless of whether your fund is new or established.
We can help with...
- Accounting and compliance associated with setting up and maintaining your own fund
- Preparation of detailed Financial Statements, Members Statements and annual documentation for the appointed Trustee, including Minutes for Trustee meetings, Trustee Declaration etc.
- Audit of the fund (using a specialist SMSF auditor)
- Self Managed Super Fund Check up
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office when necessary
- Preparation and lodgment of Self Managed Superannuation Fund Annual Returns, Business Activity Statements (BAS's) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS's)
- Personalised advice and explanation of the logistics of how pensions work and, more importantly, how they can work for you.
- Assistance with planning opportunities to optimise your superannuation
- Advice regarding compliance issues and assistance with legislative changes